1.The best books are those which stir us up most and make us the most determined to do something and be something ourselves. ⑤
2. We cannot escape the influence of what we read any more than we can escape the influence of the air that we breathe. ⑦
3. Whatever you read, read with enthusiasm, with energy, read with the whole mind, if you would increase your mental stature. ⑥
4. If we habitually read books that are elevating in tone, pure in style, sound in reasoning, and keen in insight, our minds develop the same characteristics. ⑥⑦
5. South Korean women face social pressure to quit when they have children, making it hard to stay on the career fast track.
6. Perhaps Nokia and RIM should copy Apple’s strategy, not its phones, and get ready to ride the next wave of the digital revolution, whatever that may be.
7. Many women (and some men) work from home to allow themselves the flexibility to pick up kids from school.
8. Yet, there is reason to have hope for the future.
9. The consequences are just too great to ignore.
10. Is the （XXX） uniquely vulnerable to the ravages of time?